Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hooray for Blogger spam!

Lately I've had a lot of comments from my new chinese friends. It seems that I now have quite a fanclub overseas, with loving fans scrambling to leave links to their pathetic spam-filled websites. They leave these interesting Chinese characters and subtly try to also add a link to some obscure website, as if I would be too stupid to notice.

Or they try to leave an English-worded message with something like "The path to harmony is through love", or some other stupid Buddhist/communist-inspired quote.

Idiots.

I have "comments moderation" on, therefore none of these ever get posted. The fact that this is spam is so obvious that it immediately leads to me clicking on “delete”.

It just gets really irritating.

Until now. Blogger has finally added a “report spam” button, and finally there will be a way to report these chinese scumbags. I hope you little rats get thrown into a filthy overcrowded chinese prison and that you experience the full variation of chinese water torture in it's finest form!

Try your luck now, you creepy terrorists!

No comments: